Tools for Action
- Organize a sweatfree campaign in your community!
Global Exchange and Sweatfree Communities have developed the Sweatfree Toolkit to help you launch a successful campaign.
- Join Global Exchange's anti-sweatshop email list!
- Support labor organizing and union drives.
Support campaigns against corporations that
violate human rights such as Nike, Wal-Mart, and Cintas.
- See our Socially Responsible Shopping Guide
- Support the movement to challenge corporate charters and develop new codes of conduct.
out these websites:
- Help build the movements that can redefine the system.
Make our government reform economic
institutions like the World Bank and IMF and renegotiate NAFTA and the World Trade Organization.
- Support fair trade, not free trade.
Find out where the products you buy are made and under
what conditions. Support cooperatives and other alternatives to global corporate production. Buy farmer-direct locally grown
organic produce. Join local fair trade campaigns like our Fair Trade Coffee and Chocolate Campaigns.
- Support human rights campaigns against military and political repression.
Check out our
campaigns on Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Palestine.